Friday, January 31, 2014

Monster Plantation

I have a very vivid memory of seeing pictures in a kid's magazine of a monster themed boat ride while I was in turn visiting a Gravity House.  Every few years I remember it and get bugged by trying to find it.  Thanks to Laff in the Dark I think I've finally found it: Monster Plantation at Six Flags Georgia.



It was revamped in 2009 with "4-D" effects, which probably means squirting water, and the name was changed to Monster Mansion.  I don't know what could have happened in Georgia to give plantations such a bad reputation.




Now if only I could find out what Gravity House I was at.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your interesting and informative blog. I have enjoyed reading it and appreciate the work you have put into it. Here is some relevant information for you to review .
    Toy Machine Guns

    ReplyDelete